Senior Digital Manager
We are looking for an experienced digital, social media, content and website manager, with a flair for writing and content creation, to fill this exciting role.
Tommy’s is a small charity with big ambitions. Our staff passionately believe that every baby lost is one too many, and the fact 1 in 4 women will lose a baby during pregnancy or birth is unacceptable.
The successful candidate will manage our digital channels, including our website and social media, alongside our digital production including multimedia content. The role requires a high degree of digital literacy and excellent project management skills.
You’ll need to be a self-starter, be meticulous in your attention to detail and be passionate about all-things digital, as Tommy’s multi-channel content marketing strategy underpins everything the team does.
From managing our website and social media channels to creating inspiring reactive communications content, this is a busy, varied role which will work with colleagues across the organisation with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
Ultimately, you’ll be using your creative communications and marketing skills to increase the number of supporters engaging with Tommy’s, driving our mission to halve the number of babies lost during pregnancy or birth by 2030.
The key objectives of this role are to:
• Manage Tommy’s website, including leading technical and development projects with our web agency
• Create and develop outstanding content for use across Tommy’s digital channels, including campaigns
• Manage and grow Tommy’s social channels
• Ensure the best user experience for all users of the Tommy’s website
• Work with our Head of Projects to drive digital fundraising innovations
• Lead on digital analytics and reporting to ensure continued success
• Line manage a Content Officer
• Write, edit and optimise website content.
• Manage new website developments and bug fixes in consultation with colleagues and our web agency.
• Work with the Head of Projects to manage SEO.
• Deliver Tommy’s website redevelopment and migration projects as appropriate.
Social media management
• Manage the Tommy’s social media channels and use website and social media analytics to assess impact and identify new opportunities.
• Manage supporter engagements and interactions across all channels.
• Support the Communications Manager in driving Tommy’s influencer marketing strategy.
• Generate engaging content for use across the organisation, working closely with the Content Officer, Communications Manager and Senor Graphic Designer.
• Manage multi-media content creation, including leading on video and digital campaigns collateral.
General marcomms activities
• Use website analytics to track the success of content produced and identify, advocate for and implement improvements to the web and social media content and strategy.
• Keeping abreast of developments in the digital arena, sharing information and identifying new digital opportunities, including new digital platforms.
• Work with external agencies and stakeholders to deliver projects, building excellent relationships.
• Ensure our supporters are communicated with sensitively and efficiently.
• Work within the Tommy’s brand guidelines and ensure our brand identity is maintained at all times and all marcomms activity is on brand and uses the appropriate tone.
• Anything else which might reasonably asked, including volunteering at events.
Nicholas House 3 Laurence Pountney Hill London EC4R 0BB