Senior Analyst / Project Manager
TDI is seeking an accomplished professional interested and experienced in applied research, corporate compliance, voluntary sustainability standards and due diligence. You will report to TDI’s VP, and work closely with other TDI team members.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading research assignments, analyses, and technical writing projects;
- Developing management and due diligence assessment tools and presentational materials;
- Drafting and benchmarking of sustainability standards;
- Project and client management;
- Representing TDI at business events and conferences and contributing to the TDI website and social media posts.
Research and data analysis are a key part of this role; being comfortable with research methods and approaches to qualitative and quantitative data analysis is important. Love for detail, for getting to the heart of a problem, for data collection, logic and critical reasoning are skills and characteristics that are valued highly in this position.
Everyone who works in our team speaks directly with our clients, which means that strong written and verbal communications are a requisite, as well as confidence in dealing with people at different management levels and working in a range of institutional settings such as SMEs, corporations, NGOs and government agencies.
We are a small team, the members of which work remotely and travel frequently. The applicant will need to be happy working autonomously, managing their own time, prioritising work-load, thinking on their feet, and taking the initiative to ask questions and find solutions to problems.
For more information about the position please follow Link to Job.
|The Dragonfly Initiative|